PT Durham 07983570574
I have been interested in NLP for a number of years and have been studying the process now with a Diploma in NLP, then a Practitioner and by July a clinical use course.
Sub conciously if you believe you can achieve you will succeed and transversely if you believe you wont succeed you absolutely won’t. But interestingly you can change your beliefs and NLP (Neuro linguistic Programing) can shift your beliefs quickly and safely.
Through this process this within 7 days, i have witnessed three shifts.
1. An individual believed he could not put muscle on (a hard gainer) now through a short process he now definately believes he can put muscle on. He has started the physical process too and will soon have more muscle.
2. Another individual believed she couldnt be strong/ gain muscle to be strong. Now she knows she can become strong the limiting belief has gone and it will all become much easier for her. Her strength and power will come now because she will make the changes she needs to achieve her goal and she wont be self sabotaging herself.
3. A male wanted to remove “red bull” from his diet. Clearly a good choice as these sort of drinks are very sugary, full of chemicals and will always make you feel worse after you come down from the effects. More importantly can lead to type 2 diabetes and other ailments.
We conducted a short exercise and now the thought of drinking a red bull physically makes him feel nauseous, he will most likely never drink red bull again, possibly all drinks in that category.
Think, see, feel and hear the potential uses and benefits the for you?
- Believe you cant lose weight?
- Believe you are terrible at interviews or confrontation?
- Would love to remove bread from your diet?
- Fizzy sugary drinks make you feel more tired, but you cant stop drinking them?
- Believe you haven’t got the time or motivation for exercise?
- You are not confident around a certain person or group at work?
IF ANY OF THE ABOVE RESONATE, FEEL IMPORTANT TO YOU...I CAN HELP
If you feel as though you need some help, if you notice these issues in yourself then come along and take a look and listen to Glenn.