PERSONAL TRAINER NORTH EAST - GLENN HILL
Ladies you should read this, you see a lot of the ladies i talk to are jeopardising their health by eating at all the wrong times with the wrong food.
This is why breakfast is so important, read about how sumo wrestlers eat in order to hold as much as fat as possible. Then look at the way you eat, is it the same as a sumo?
Sumo Wrestlers' Tricks for Getting fat
1. Don’t eat breakfast. Sumo wrestlers never eat breakfast. This is a great way to slow your metabolism way down and will definitely ensure over eating later in the day.
2. Exercise on an empty stomach. Exercising without proper fueling, your metabolism will conserve every ounce of energy you have left to get you through the activity. So you end up burning far less calories than you would have had you eaten prior to exercising.
3. Eat only 1-2 meals each day. Sumo wrestlers get up early, work out and then don’t eat until late in the day. This way they will be starving and will eat anything they can grab and in enormous amounts. This ensures a great calorie surplus and maximum weight gain. When you eat a large amount of calories in one sitting, the body will use up what it can and then fill your extra energy reserves for later. When your storage gets full, everything left over is stored directly as fat.
4. Drink beer. Sumo wrestlers drink large amounts of beer with their meals. For a sumo wrestler, the bigger the belly the better!
5. Eat out. Many studies have found that people eating in a restaurant will eat 40% more food and 30% more fat then they would if they were at home. Sumo wrestlers like to distract each other while eating to make sure they don't notice those "getting full" signals. They also always have someone else cook for them so they don't pay attention to fat or ingredients.
6. Sleep after eating. When they finish their large meals, the wrestlers will take a long nap. Going to sleep on a full stomach forces the body to store most of the calories as fat because it doesn’t have the ability to metabolize large amounts of food while sleeping.
So, I bet a lot of this is sound really familiar! I know they do to me… Getting up early, skipping breakfast, running to the gym, eating a late (large) lunch and an even later (larger) dinner and then heading to bed… This is the busy American life style that many people live. When working as many hours as most do, it is easy to eat like a sumo wrestler!
PERSONAL TRAINER NORTH EAST
Personal trainer glenn hill