So for some people it becomes your un-happy anchor, just like that person you know that reminds you of a bad or sad time.
Now it all makes sense, however at my gym i/we are trying to teach every single lady how to get in the best shape of their lives and stay like that.
Now some people are that stuck in their ways, or so closed to change that we cannot help them...however for everybody else we will get you in great shape.
Also some are having great results going to classes held at schools etc....now they are fine but its not long term fitness you get by only doing classes..
it cant be or profesional personal trainers like myself would only run classes for clients?
weights + hard cardio + nutrition = long term health subtract one and see what hapens..
hard cardio + nutrition - weights = short term improvements
Its in my best interest to get more ladies to go to the gym, however its a fact that we need all these components to get great results.
Some one told me recently that we are no different to other gyms locally, do they:
- run resistence master classes weekly as part of membership
- run body weight workshops weekly as part of membership
- train and take members to events like tough mudder
- have more classes than any other local gym
- teach you the exact weight you should be lifting on your induction
- run frequent events for local charities
- have a bank of free online mini fitness sessions on youtube
- learn every members name
- run a line of credit, for our members if desperate
- help struggling members with issues
- have an education area at our coffee bar/reception
- keep members updated daily on classes with live web page and FB
- run extra mini sessions and tabatas for our members very often
- run a week of unlimited metabolic classes every month
- genuinely try and help every member get in fantastic shape