Aquiring and maintaining fitness isn’t a short fix it’s more about having a mental state that forms a habit of consist varied exercise and clean eating.
THINK BACK TO EVERY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION: DO YOU STILL DO THE THING THAT YOU PROMISED YOURSELF ON THAT RESOLUTION? NO, not surprised really.
A consistent habit shared by people that struggle with their weight and are unfit....Procrastinating.
Putting things of until tomorrow that you can do today......
- Eating Clean
- Going outside for a walk
- Starting a regime
- Hiring someone to help you, a good Personal Trainer like myself.
TOP TIP .......which coincidently is a habit shared by successful, healthy, fit and confident people is: Never Procrastinate, dont put things off.
In other words JUST DO IT
As soon as something pops into your head, just go out and do it.
- Exercise just go out and do it, even if the gym is shut: so what go for a walk or run.
- Eating healthy just don’t buy crap, if your basket or trolley is mainly boxes, cartons and bags then you will be eating the wrong food.
- Start a Regime just go out and start your regime and vary it all of the time for the best results.
- Hiring a Personal Trainer There is never a better time than now to hire an exercise professional to help you with your fitness battle. If you put it off until tomorrow - tomorrow never comes. (Glenn Hill 07983570574)
So stop procrastinating and go and do some exercise, for the Lady Members Of Ladies at Leisure, the gym isnt open at the moment but its not game over yet as we have a potential investor coming to look at the gym.
New Years Good Luck with your training this year - JUST DO IT IN 2015