Boiled sweets, cakes, quorn?, even bread and pasta do you know how its made?
It seems that most of the top CREDIBLE people beleive that the governments’ eatwell plate and NHS pyramid that provide you a simple example of what types of food to eat in certain percentages are absolutely wrong and in fact will be making you unhealthier and fatter.
There are even jokes about it “if you want to look like a pyramid follow the advice of the NHS food pyramid”
Why would the goverment who are often funded by pharmaceutical companies lie to us?
By 2014 the global weight loss market was worth $586 billion, thats a lot of cashola and a lot of potential government funding to drive an agenda.
If we understand that for our good health our blood sugar level shouldnt raise by more than 50% which could be as little as a couple/few slices of white bread or a bowl of cereal.
Then why does the government and NHS insist that cereals, bread, rice and pasta should be eaten often, ahead of things like fish,nuts or poultry... surely no NHS dieticians really beleive this??
Genetically speaking in human evolution we are identical to stone age man. The less we eat like stone age man the more suseptable we are to modern DIET induced ailments including heart disease, stroke, diabetes and cancer.
Try and find examples of these ailments pre industrial revolution, modern agriculture and food manufacturing techniques??
Even food intolerances dont exist when you are eating food that our species is genetically designed to eat through thousands of generations.
- Flora proactive is a health food- margarine production process ensures that the end product is more of a chemical than it is food. Your body/gut will always try and remove this crap rather than absorb it.
- Butter causes heart disease - in 1910 butter consumption was 18LB/capita and heart disease rates less than 10%, however in 2000 butter consumption less than 4LB/capita and heart disease rates 40-45% of people.
- Cereal is a healthy breakfast - even raising the blood sugar by a small amount frequently can lead to obesity and diabetes, plus we should be eating more fats and proteins and less refined carbs. You would get more nutritional benefit eating the cereal box than contents.
- Fruit juice is healthy - the sugar found in fruit is absorbed super fast so not great if taken often and most fruit juices contain similar or more sugar than coke. You do know coke is bad right? Thats’ why green veg should be eaten much more frequently than fruit.
- Meat causes heart disease, there is loads of proof out there that if we never ate meat the human species wouldn’t even be here, the development of the human brain and blood vessels need the fat found in fatty meats. Since the advent of agriculture our brain size as a species is shrinking in size( 11% since their peak) atributed in reduction of eating enough fatty meats.
- Try and eat mainly meat, fish, fats, nuts and veg and some fruit.
- NO SUGAR
- Alcohol to a minimum
- Water lots of water, this can help clean out some of the crap that you still eat or drink
- NO packaged/processed food (mainly high sugar/chemical/salt or other shit)
- Only eat what you need, maybe reduce your portion size
- Organic when you can find and afford
- Sleep as much as you can
- Dont be a hater(grumpy) an unhealthy mind will make your body unhealthy (its the same piece of kit) trust me on this one.