Newcastle personal trainer
This blog is just about Macdonalds burgers, luckily in europe our burgers dont have the dreaded pink slime(not fit for human consumption) which you find in american restaraunts.
However some of the things found in the beloved burgers you give your kids....
1. Propylene glycol: a substance similar to that found in antifreeze. The International Business Times calls this additive the "less toxic" version of ethylene glycol, which is a dangerous anti-freeze.
2. The chemical composition of this additive is akin to the wash for meat trimmings.
3. Azodicarbonamide: An odorless synthetic chemical mostly used in the production of foamed plastics.
4. A buffering agent, used for both food and industrial purposes. Its food function: Maintain color, improve water holding capacity, maintain stability during heating and other functions. Found in chicken nuggets.
5. Calcium silicate: The white powder is often used to prevent bricks, roof tiles and cement from caking. It is found in Angus beef patty and seasonings.
Hey ho, dont mean to scare you..however its obvious anything you get in large fast food places are awefull.
Take my Macdonalds challenge
Go into any macdonalds and look around you, please take into consideration:
- the skin of the customers
- the size and weight of people around you
- the general look of the health of customers
- the happiness of the customers
People that have lot's of Macy D's are generally all knackered and unhappy
Glenn (likes the taste but not had a MacD's in ages) Hill